Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Delicious and the like

Looking at this resource it definitely is something that I could use. I'm just getting a little overwhelmed with all the resources that are out there. I would like to utilise them all but am somewhat time poor with my workload already stretched. I guess I'll have to juggle things around a bit more so that I can get into it more.

Setting up delicious was easy but putting the link onto the blog was a little more fiddly until I actually worked it out. So my link is there :)

I also found LibraryThing exercise a bit confusing and not as easy to use as the others. Hopefully I've done the exercise correctly 'cause my list is on the side.

With regard to searching on these, it's interesting what different results you get depending on how you search.

No comments: